Thursday, August 06, 2009

Ready for the 2nd show

I have havent posted on my blogg for a long time, so thought I best keep peopel up to date.
I have been working on the layout for the past month, I have now filled in the space that was empty on the 1st show that it went to, we now have a ploughed field with a scare crow in, with the farmers tractor in, around the field is a post and wire fence.
A Pway gang as been put around the plate layers hut, on sitting having a cuppa, the foreman standing with flags, and a man with a hammer walking back to the hut for his tea. There are some lengths on rusty rail on a pile, and one length with a cutter on ready to be cut up and bended.
I have also added some people onto the platfrom, and another post and wire fench along the side of the road from the station.
I have also but a board aroudn the fiddle yard even thou it is only one road, but I have also put an isolation swtich in so you can hold a train ready there.
I will post some pictures after my next show which is this weekend 8th & 9th August, at Tinkers Park Hadlow Down West Sussex.

1 comment:

  1. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    UK Dissertations

    ReplyDelete